- Product #：5Q
- Category：DAS Keyboards
5Q Cloud connected keyboard
Das Keyboard takes the computer keyboard to the next level, this time by transforming a traditional input-only device into an output device that functions as a dashboard keyboard to help boost productivity.
“Because it’s a cloud-enabled output device, the Das Keyboard 5Q is different than any other keyboard ever made,” said Daniel Guermeur, founder and CEO of Das Keyboard. “This is a keyboard that enables users to customize the color and animation pattern of every key based on the specific information they want to keep tabs on throughout the day. Basically, we’ve turned the keyboard into an output device. Once someone test drives the Das Keyboard 5Q, we think they will never want an input-only keyboard again.”
In addition to being cloud-connected, the Das Keyboard 5Q comes packed with industry leading technology and features, including:
· * Extra bright RGB backlighting system with RGB+ Electronics, surface-mount LEDs, diffracting lens and ultra-clear light guide — making it many times brighter than any other RGB keyboard currently on the market.
· * New Gamma-Zulu mechanical switch developed by Das Keyboard with Omron located in Japan, with 1.5mm actuation point and can withstand 100 million actuations — 100 percent more durable than standard mechanical switches.
· * Real-Time One (RTO) analog technology that detects a key press in 0.4 milliseconds and reports it to the computer in 1 millisecond — up to 45 times faster than other keyboard.
* A Q button for activating the Das Keyboard Q software that also acts as a volume knob.
* Desktop REST API to control the Das Keyboard 5Q light settings.